WHO WE ARE
Trojan Alarm Solutions, Inc. (TASI) is an independent Engineered Systems Distributor (ESD) of quality fire alarm systems and security products from Potter, Hochiki, Sielox, and Siemens. TASI personnel have extensive experience in designing, maintaining, and testing Life Safety Systems. Our technical and sales staff are NICET® (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified and manufacturer trainied. We have the expertise to professionally service, maintain, test, and inspect your life safety systems.
We’re Really Good At
As a Trojan Alarm Solutions, Inc. (TASI) customer, you can expect quality products, professional services, and solutions tailored for your specific needs. TASI personnel have extensive experience in designing and testing fire alarm systems. Our technical staff are NICET ® (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified, and manufacturer trained. We have the expertise to professionally test, inspect, and service most fire alarm systems.
fire and life safety
We offer state of the art products from leading manufacturers. Our customized solutions are tailored to your facility challenges. Our primary focus is providing value-added service through our attention to details, responsiveness, competitive prices, and customer-centered approach.
Our customers can expect:
• Competitive prices
• Professional and responsive servicing of your account
• Design-build assistance
• Project coordination of our areas of responsibility to ensure timely project completion
• Timely and professional submittal packages
service and inspections
In a fire emergency, your fire detection and protection systems could mean the difference between saving lives, minimizing costly litigation, reducing expensive business interruptions, or incurring significant litigation costs. After we understand your business needs, we customize testing and maintenance programs to meet your unique requirements. Cost reduction, risk mitigation, and code compliance are core elements of our programs. We provide comprehensive and functional testing using specialized tools to ensure proper operation of your system. Tests include:
• Testing of all system devices for functionality
• Adjustment and calibration of system control equipment
• System performance evaluation
• Service performed by factory-trained technicians
•Thorough documentation of test results
Like any mechanical device, fire extinguisher must be maintained to ensure proper operation. We provide annual inspections per NFPA 10 (Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers). Based on the manufactured date, and type of fire extinguishers, we also provide additional required NFPA 10 services.
Annual inspections include:
• Checkingextinguisher for correct pressurization
• Verifying hose/nozzle passages are unclogged
• Verifying pull pin is removeable
• Attaching new seal to pull pin
• Verifying extinguisher has correct amount of chemical agent
• Tagging extinguisher
• Clean exterior of extinguisher
central station monitoring
Providing 24/7 peace of mind. Our central station monitoring services provide prompt and reliable notification of events to ensure protection of lives, property, and valuable assets. We offer UL listed and FM approved central station monitoring of your life safety and facility protection systems.
• Reliable 24/7 monitoring
• Prompt notification of appropriate personnel and emergency responders
• Six redundant and strategically located load sharing central stations
• UL Listed and FM Approved